Thanks for your interest in writing for Resrutt – The Travel Blog! Resrutt are constantly looking out for more stories to be told and fantastic photos to be published on this blog.
Please read my guest posting guidelines below and submit your idea in the form and I’ll get back to you!
I’m working hard to maintain a high level of quality on Resrutt – The Travel Blog. That’s why guest posting comes with some restrictions described below. Please read the complete guideline below before posting your idea at the bottom of the page.
What am I looking for?
Example of subjects / formats to consider:
- Best things to do in X
- Where to stay in X
- Insider content from a local’s perspective
- Day trips from X
Guest post guidelines
- Post length – Please write between 1000 – 2000 words. The more, the better for both of us.
- Original content – Your text must (obviously) be written by yourself, not previously published on your or any other site.
- High resolution photos – If you have your own photos, great! If not – let me know. I might have stock photos to use. You could also use photos from Pixabay / Unsplash. If you do, send me the url:s to the photos you want to use. Photos should be at least 1200 px wide and try to use at least 1 photo for each activity described in your text.
- Keywords – Please do keyword research and consider SEO and write for a native English speaker.
What’s in it for you?
I know how much effort it takes to write a guest post, I have done it myself many times. That’s why I want you to have the best kick-back when guest posting on Resrutt.
❶ Marketing within all my social channels
I will market the post as if it was my own in all my channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. I would appreciate if you do the same in your channels as well, that will give us both more traffic in the end.
❷ Proper credit in the actual post on my website
I will not try to take credit for your post, the other way around, I will make your post stand out from the rest providing:
- Your profile picture
- Short bio (max 50 words)
- One (1) do follow link to your website
- One (1) do follow link to a post you want to promote
- Two (2) links to social accounts of your choice
Example of the author bio box placed at the bottom of your guest post:
Per Brogevik of Resrutt – The Travel Blog
Per Brogevik runs the travel blog Resrutt, focusing on itineraries from the coolest places all over the world. His last trip was to the arctic island of Svalbard. If you’re looking for an experience out of the ordinary and even to spot a polar bear or two, Svalbard should go on your bucket list!